Monday, September 8, 2008
Weight Loss Update
Well, another good week at Weight Watchers! I was really surprised that I lost weight this week because I had this weird rash called Pityriasis Rosea and was on corticosteroids all week. Plus, the steroids made me have these super fun hot flashes whenever I would get at all heated so I couldn't work out last week either. But, somehow, I lost 2.6 lbs! I am now at 14.6! Yeah! I believe that Mom lost 1.6, which puts her at 8.6 lbs but correct me if I am wrong, Mom. My favorite new food for the week was Tootsie Roll Pops. I get a serious candy craving after lunch most days and Tootsie Roll Pops are only 1 point and satisfy my candy needs. They are a nice way to allow yourself a treat without having to use all your points to do it. Hope everyone has a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea for us!
I am so proud of you both. Dieting is really hard and for those that have never done it..... well they just don't have a clue.
Kudos to both of you!!!
Post a Comment