Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Weight Loss Update
This week, Mom and I did a little bit better. I lost 0.8lbs which puts me at 14.8lbs total, so close to another 5 lb star. Mom lost 0.2 lb which puts her back to even since she gained 0.2 lb last week. I was proud because I did work out 4 times last week, plus I worked out on Saturday (cleaning my house for 4 hours!) and Sunday (disc golfing). I am hoping to get in another 4 days of workouts this week as well. Didn't do great on the eating this weekend because my dear husband made some of his awesome barbecue and I was forced to eat it. Okay, well, maybe not forced, but it would have been rude to refuse. I am hoping to get to the 15 lb mark this week so cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sam-
Two words: how embarrassing (not about the weight loss, I mean about the Galaxy guys cheering you in for last place!!!) Still, I love a good humiliation story.
Post a Comment