Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Shiloh to write 6 random things about myself so here they are...

1. I have been in love with Taylor since I was 16. I think everyone that went to Westover when I did knew that I really liked Taylor, but I am not sure how many people knew that I was truly in love with him. I knew that Taylor was the man I was supposed to marry by the time I was 17, although I didn't know until college that he would actually BE the man I would marry. That was kind of sappy, but a fun factoid. 2. I sing really loud in the car when I am listening to music. In fact, I will listen to CDs specifically because I like to sing along with the music. I don't think I sound too bad either. I also sometimes forget and sing really loud when I am in the car with others, which they might not appreciate so much.
3. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in either Ireland or Japan. I love Ireland's beautiful landscapes and the accents, even though the food probably wouldn't be great. In Japan, they also have really beautiful country and my favorite foods. 4. I love being an OB nurse and I love babies and little kids, but I don't really know if I want to have any of my own. Sometimes, I think that I just want kids because everyone else has kids. I know that these feelings, at least, tell me that I am not ready for kids yet.
5. I used to really love to do yoga when I was in college and I am hoping that after I lose some more of this weight that I will be able to do yoga again. It really relaxes me and gives me a lot of energy. 6. My dream goal with my weight loss is for Mom and I to be featured in Weight Watchers magazine. I know it is kind of a weird goal, but when we are finally able to reach our goal weights, we will have each lost over 100 pounds. I think that is worthy of being in a magazine, right? I guess it is just my way of getting my 15 minutes of fame.So there are some random things about me. I tag Holly, Jen, and Mom to write 6 random things about themselves. This seems kind of like one of those viral emails but I had fun, so maybe you will too!

3 comments:

Conklins said...

Why hello there.. this is Chelsi Collier (that sounds weird seeing as how its Conklin now BUT anyways..) its been soooooooo long. In response to your 6 things, yes I do remember when you were 16 & Taylor-bound ;) Chelsi http://paulandchelsi.blogspot.com/ ps warning- not updated since Jan & I will get there someday...

Holly Grant said...

Sam-
I got the tag covered and I sent it on to three others. Thanks for the tag since I was having serious "blog block." And, I think it's sweet you loved Taylor since you were 16. The men I loved at 16 are now working in bowling alleys so it's a good thing I didn't meet and marry until I was almost 27...

Lauren Hart said...

I liked reading your fun facts!

I had no idea you've loved taylor since 16. wow!

And japan. Yall should totally move there. I'd have to come visit.