Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weight Loss Update

Well, this week went pretty good for Mom and I. We both got in some exercise although I didn't get in 4 times this week like I wanted. I will do it next week though. We both did pretty good on eating and I think I will be trying a new recipe for the slow cooker that our WW leader gave us in the meeting today. It is for shredded taco chicken and it sounds good. Anyway, I lost 1.8 lbs this week and Mom lost 2.4 lbs, so we did good. I am up to a grand total of 8.6 lbs and Mom is at 5.4 so she got her 5 lb sticker. I am hoping to get another 5 lb sticker next week and hit 10 lbs total.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Congrats to both of you! It is hard to do!! We have some good recipes to send you way. Our fav is "fake" mashed potatoes!
Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually my amount was 2.4 but you got the total correct, 5.4. I was up bright and early this morning exercising!

Sam said...

Fixed it Mom, sorry!