Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hungry Girl


One of my co-workers, who is also doing Weight Watchers, told me about this website where they have all kinds of healthy substitute recipes for beloved restaurant and general food items. It is at http://www.hungrygirl.com/ and it is GREAT! I haven't tried any of the recipes yet but they look awesome. There are also a lot of good tips on ways to eat healthy while you are out, besides to just ordering everything "on the side". I am really excited to have found another place to get dinner ideas and ideas for substitutes when we go out. Sometimes it is really hard to find what to order and Weight Watchers has good tips but it is nice to have some more opinions too. If you are at all interested in eating healthier and want some good recipes, check out the website. Hungry Girl also has a cookbook with a lot of her fabulous recipes in it, pictured above. I will let you know how some of the recipes go. Also, Happy Hump Day! (It's Wednesday, halfway through the week).

No comments: