First, I woke up this morning at 5 am and then didn't get back to sleep until 6 am before my alarm went off at 6:05.
Then, my lunch took too long to pack so I was late getting into the shower and therefore late leaving the house.
Then, it is raining and I have to drive Taylor's truck now because I am putting too many miles on my BMW and I almost hydroplaned like 40 times. I also couldn't see out of any of the side or back windows due to the rain and humidity.
So I am late to work, which was actually okay because when I get there all the computers are down and we can't log into our computer charting system.
I couldn't even call anyone until around 11 am when the computers were back up and running which caused me to be late getting to lunch.
In the afternoon, I ended up getting stuck helping one of the docs with a colposcopy which is a procedure that I have only seen done and never helped with alone. So, of course, this time the patient starts bleeding heavily and I do not know where all the correct supplies are because I never do this procedure. Also, I was doing the procedure with the doctor in our office who doesn't do well if things are not done how she is used to them being done. She didn't really talk to me for the rest of the day.
After that I thought things would get better but I ended up having to tell a patient that we lost her pap smear and she would have to reschedule. She was not happy to say the least.
So now, I am done, I am finished, I quit for the day. It just seems that nothing can really go right, so I think I might as well go back to bed and try again tomorrow. Or maybe I will move to Australia.
This blog was inspired by the book, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. 


1 comment:
I'm sorry about your bad day. I think your blog post was great though. Do you need to come get that book so you can read the whole thing???
Maybe we should all move to Australia.
Post a Comment