Today, Taylor and I have been married for two years! I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that I was balling my eyes out at our wedding and then hopping into a truck with Taylor and we were off to Minnesota. Taylor is truly the love of my life! I have loved him since I was 17 years old and still when I look at him, I feel so much love for him. He is a great husband. He makes me laugh all the time, he is so considerate at times, he puts up with my nagging and crazy spells, he takes great care of our pets, he is a wonderful cook and he even helps me clean (if I beg). The thing I love most about our marriage is that we are just such good friends, on top of being husband and wife. I would rather spend time with him than anyone else in this world. I miss him when he works on weekends and when he occasionally goes out of town without me. Okay, I'm done being sappy now, just had to get that out.Also, my title of the blog entry is special because Taylor gave me a musical card for my birthday that played "You'll be in my Heart" and it was actually an anniversary card, but he didn't notice until he got it home. It was cute!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Time does fly! I can't believe Ben and I will be married three years in April!! I love hearing about a happy successful marriage. I feel the same way about Ben; there is no one else I would rather spend time with.
Another BRCA question. Are doctors only doing tests for women who have a history of breast or ovarian cancer in their family or will they do the test for anyone who wants it?
$3000.00? Wow! The website you put on your blog talked about not using your insurance since, if you test positive, it could effect your rates, etc. I think it would be good for ANY woman to get, not just ones who have a history. My mom didn't have anyone in her family with breast or ovarian cancer yet she had stage 4 ovarian cancer when the doctor found it. Honestly, I think even if insurance wouldn't cover it, it's worth the $3000.00. I hope you don't mind all the questions. Other then my mom, there hasn't been anyone I know who has even head of BRCA so I don't get to talk about it and ask questions to anyone other then my mom and she doesn't know a whole lot about it. Thanks for all the information. I sent my mom and sister the website you posted about BRCA. Very interesting stuff.
Happy anniversary to both of you! I think that is so sweet that he bought you a card with that song. Don't they just surprise us sometimes with how romantic they can be?
Post a Comment