Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Good News!
We finally got the pathology report back today and it showed that Mom had a borderline malignant tumor and since it has been removed she should not need further treatment. This type of tumor has a very low risk for spreading and they could not find any evidence that the cancer had spread. YEAH! This is the best result that we could have hoped for. Thank you to everyone who has been praying and thinking of Mom during this time and thanks especially to Ben, Holly, Wendy and Penni who wrote me such sweet comments on my earlier posts, they really helped. This has been a very stressful time for my family and I am glad that it worked out as well as it did. I cannot help but think that God's hand was in us having the surgery early and keeping the cancer to one spot and even for making me a nurse who had a great surgeon available. Again, thanks for all the prayers, I know that they helped tremendously!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear the good news! :) Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment