This is our absolute favorite part of New Orleans. CAFE DU MONDE! Taylor insists that we eat there at least 3 times a day. He even makes beignets at home. He does pretty well with them! This place is super crowded but it is open 24/7/365.
This is one of my favorite places, JACKSON SQUARE AND THE ST. LOUIS CATHEDRAL. I love walking around the square and seeing all the original artwork, plus the fortune tellers and palm readers at night. One time when we visited we got to see a wedding as the bride and groom were coming out of the cathedral, so beautiful. We have a really cool picture of the cathedral on our living room wall that we purchased on our last trip.

Of course, the ever popular BOURBON STREET. Although we are not the biggest party animals, this street is still fun to walk down at night and see all the crazy people and maybe stop in for a hand grenade or daiquiri.
Here are a few places that we haven't been but plan to go on this trip..

STEAMBOAT NATCHEZ
AQUARIUM OF THE AMERICAS
THE CEMETERIES
THE BEAUTIFUL HOMES OF THE GARDEN DISTRICT 
And finally, one more look at the beautiful St. Louis Cathedral just cause I like it.

2 comments:
I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I think you love New Orleans so much because you always wished you could go with us when we took a weekend away there! Ha!
P.S. I addedyou to my blogroll. You may see some traffic. May not.
Post a Comment